Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Como?

Hello all,
I just wanted to let you know I made it to Barcelona. I think I might be too late for bullfighting season, but oh well. I've got Gaudi, the beach and lots and lots of gazpacho. It only took me 12 hours to get from Florence to Barcelona on a train, a bus, a plane, another bus and then the metro. I was exhausted by the time I made it. I found my first bowl of gazpacho (a 7 on a scale of 10 with a couple extra points for the bits of lobster), bought a beer from a street vendor and sat down by the water. I was in bed by 11p.m. and for the first time in my trip, the first one in my dorm in for the night.
I am off now to see the sights, dip my feet in the ocean water and see if I remember a single word of Spanish.
Adios, amigos. See you two weeks from today.

No comments: