Monday, September 1, 2008

2 days...what?!

I am sitting on a chair in Louisa and Kate's apartment staring at my suitcase sitting in the dining room. I made a full hour of progress tonight before giving up and once again, putting it off until tomorrow. John and I successfully moved me out of my apartment on Aldine Ave. (in two hours flat no less) Saturday morning. Quite a feat since Louisa, Spano and I were up until 4.a.m. drinking red wine and bonding. I completed the day of packing with one last trip to the storage locker with my bike, one box full of crap (books, dvds, baseball glove, a pair of shoes, dish towels) and a mirror. I had moved the sandwich out of my purse into the box during my travels so it wouldn't get squished and after joking with myself as to how funny it would be if I left it in the storage locker, did just that. Congratulations Rachel. So I had to go get that out yesterday afternoon, which was fun.
Its interesting not having an apartment of your own-- Lil, Louisa and Kate are all mid-process of getting their new apartment set up, so an extra body and my stuff isn't helping the situation much. Lucky for me, that have been gracious hosts. Off too...pack? nap? We'll see. 2 more days and I am outta here.

No comments: