Friday, August 29, 2008

Is everybody happy?


I'm going to say no-- my studio is full of junk and I am at the point of moving where I have just started throwing everything out. I have various piles of stuff around the place (beds, futons, desks included) leaning against the walls. If you vault over the change, purse, shoes and other junk in front of the door, there is a nice clean circular space in the middle of my apartment. It was there that I laid on the floor last night after deleting the contents of my ipod forever (by accident), applying temporary tattoos to my arm, and listening to Black Betty on repeat (because it is one of the ten songs now on my computer).
As of noon tomorrow I should be moved out, gotten inspected by the super and handed over my keys. I think at that point, my stress will decrease significantly and I can really start to focus on getting excited and prepared for my trip. Until then, I will remain as Seth so lovingly put it, neurotic. Oh, well.

No comments: