Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm going to be a boomerang kid.

Its official...I am moving home tomorrow. Back into the glory of my mother's home cooking, a freezing Minnesota winter, not having to pay my own heating bill and a total of three friends in the Minneapolis city limits. This is what I deserve for making my entire social network move to Chicago in the past three years.
I am excited, scared, fear for my boredom, etc. It should be interesting, that is for sure. It will all work out pending I get the job with the Close-Up Foundation, which would start on the second of the year. If I am not offered that job, I think I will either return to Chicago to continue my life as a bum, or find another option-- maybe move out West to do a little snowboarding?
Who wants to hang out with me?

No comments: